A 3-Day Workshop with Sahajananda on Uncovering What We Really Are, the Spiritual Heart
This practical workshop presents many methods for revealing what we really are.
It is a fascinating invitation to explore new contemplative attitudes recommended by the non-dual Tantric tradition. Such methods emerge almost naturally from the very intuition of the Spiritual Heart.
The most intriguing element of the workshop is the diversity of methods offered and the circumstances in which they can be applied. It shows how life can become a blend of joyful mystical celebration and silent Self-Enquiry.
The Art of Awareness workshop confers a broader understanding about what the spiritual path is and how we can apply it in countless situations in daily life. It is a natural, daily life continuation of Hridaya Silent Meditation Retreats.
What is the Vijnanabhairava Tantra?
The Vijnanabhairava is a unique Tantric text that suggests that everything, from the most ordinary daily experience to the most sublime contemplation, can be used to reveal the Consciousness of Oneness. The text’s only topic is recovering this primordial unity. These ancient, highly venerated teachings can be used to uncover our Real Nature, to help us blossom in Freedom and Love.
On a background of awareness, spontaneity, and joy, during this workshop we will approach many practices, including:
- The visualization and arousal of kundalini shakti
- Micro-practices (moments of intensity of awareness and energy)
- 5 kinds of breath awareness and their relation to the void
- Sufi whirling
- The celebration of the abundance of energy and also of the lack of energy
- Falling in Love with pure Light and with Darkness
- The Yoga of Sleep
- Coming to the very origin of a desire
- Discovering the center between two thoughts, perceptions, etc.
The workshop will also include:
- Commentaries on aphorisms from the Vijnanabhairava Tantra
- Explanations of the three fundamental paths in Kashmir Shaivism
- Examples of the techniques as depicted in film
A booklet containing the complete translation of the Vijnanabhairava Tantra will be provided.
For more information about the course content, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.